Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Signs

All of these signs are available in my Etsy shop! I had fun making them all! It has been so nice to have a few days off to craft!

I got this wood from my aunt.  She bought a new door and it was packaged in this pallet type wood. I saw it and knew that I needed it for signs! I used a variety of techniques to paint these.  Most of the boards started off with a coat of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  A few, I stained with leftover stain from my table project.

Some of them I made stencils, some I free handed, and some I used vinyl.  The Annie Sloan made it easy to distress.  I covered the all paint ones with her wax to add another element.

I also used Silhouettes double sided adhesive and fine glitter to make the HO HO HO sign!






No comments:

Post a Comment